Friday, January 21, 2011

Andre Bertel Sensei scheduled for August 2011

CORRECTION:  In a previous Blog I apparently posted that Andre Bertel Sensei was rescheduled and not coming in August.  This was an error on my part.  He is being scheduled for Cincinnati Ohio the last weekend in August of 2011(this year!).  Please post and mark your calendars for this time. 

      You can RSVP me at karateofjapan@yahoo.com  so I can ensure we have enough space to accommodate those wishing to attend.  Place and times to be announced(TBA).  

*Special Seminar scheduled for the last weekend of August 26th/27th.

I am certain you will find this one of the best seminars you will attend in 2011!
Contact me via the email to RSVP: karateofjapan@yahoo.com 

Humbly your friend through Karate-do,
Dwight Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment